Friday, November 16, 2007

I worry myself sometimes :P

So today I went to McDonalds with one of my housemates and bought one of those new Caramilk McFlurries. As we were walking home through a parking lot, we passed two police officers parked in their respective vehicles, windows rolled down, having a conversation with eachother. I had the sudden urge to go over to them and cheerfully ask them if they wanted to try my McFlurry. What can I say, it was really good!
Now do you see why I worry myself? I mean, can you imagine all of the things I would do if there was no filter between my thoughts and my actions!?!

haha :P

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 30, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Blogger Luke Bruce said...

you make me smile. hope all is well, dear friend. peace

 
At Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Angela, that's awesome! You should totally do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home