Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lack of posting...

...do you ever wish the world would stop, just for a moment, so you could catch your breath?

Sigh. I shouldn’t go this long without writing, without forcing myself to concentrate long enough on the scattered thoughts that clutter my mind to put words to them. I need this catharsis to feel sane.

And the worst part is that much of my busyness is self-inflicted. When I slow down, I feel like the sky is going to come crashing down around me. So I don’t give myself any time to just be. Alone. In the quiet. With my thoughts. My own company drives me insane. But things that are ignored do not go away, and so my disjointed thoughts have continued accumulating into a swirling chaos which sleeplessly struggles to claw its way out of my head to freedom.

I can’t even make out where one thought begins and another ends anymore.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:26:00 PM, Blogger Luke Bruce said...

wow, good thoughts. And well expressed. are you competing with Bethany and Katie? anyway, thanks again for last weekend, and thanks for blogging again. take care dude

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha, it's on! kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home